Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hog Day

Its been kinda crazy here I have been sick also. Now we are right in the middle of a snow blizzard I really really do not like snow I am not a fan of the stuff o.k. its cute when its just our first freshly fallen white stuff of the year but its February get on with it all ready! Ground hog didnt see his shadow halalujah!!!! Glory to God bring on SPRING!!!! That is my Joy for the day smooches and hugs to that poor old ground hog who had to get up in the ice and snow just to deliver that bit of news WE LOVE YOU Mr. Ground hog we really do! Please Oh Please Bring on the fresh little baby buds on the trees, and early spring flowers, The little sprigs of green newly grown grass, the spring rains that make the air smell so fresh and clean. MMMM yeah I can picture it in my mind. So Thank you Mr. Ground Hog for that little piece of joy that you have brought me today in the midst of our winter blizzard.

2 comments: